Dedicated account team
Our Understanding of Corporate Travel Requirements:
- Corporate clients require a travel provider to fulfil their worldwide, often complex and constantly changing travel needs.
- Reservations need to be made at the best possible cost, while still providing quality service.
- The use of a “bill back facility” is important to the traveller who would normally need to use their personal card for travel expenses.
- Obtain cost efficiencies and quality service through the use of leading edge technology solutions.
- Provide accurate reports tailored to your requirements.
- Fast action when it comes to uncontrollable events – we are a dedicated travel team that can be easily mobilised in the event of challenges such as extreme weather, natural disasters and family emergencies.
Corporate Client Focus
- Tully’s Travel regard the corporate traveller as their key client
- Corporate accounts are given priority status by dedicated account team members
- Operate a 24/7 service in the case of emergencies
- Focus is the best quality service at the lowest cost
- Constantly changing and adapting to corporate requirements
- Increasing team members as required
- Emergency cover provided
- Constantly investing in leading edge technology to ensure clients get the best value for money
- Travelport, Amadeus, Concur, International SOS
- Tailored ‘Emergency Recovery Plan’ in place
- Strong industry relationships with key airlines and world leading hotels
- Strong negotiation position to secure corporate clients the best deal in the market
Tully’s Travel is dedicated to providing you the corporate traveller with high quality travel solutions at the lowest possible cost. Your account management team will regularly meet with you to discuss any aspects of your business travel spend and to identify strategies to drive savings for your company.
Joseph Tully Avril Connolly Joanne Culleton
Sarah Kane Aishling O’Connor Wendy Dermody