Best travel offers at any time
Tully’s Travel optimise the corporate client’s travel programme in order to obtain deeper savings through three core areas:
- Booking and fulfillment
We work with our client at every stage of the trip to achieve savings.
- Before the trip – at point of sale using the best available class of travel within the travel policy.
- During Â the trip – using technology to communicate with the traveller etc.
- After the trip – stakeholder feedback thus ensuring a fit for purpose travel programme.
It is estimated that on average of 4% of all client’s air segments ticketed in the GDS system remain usused after the date of travel. E-tracker gives Tully’s Travel the ability to record and check all electronic tickets issued in the Galileo system quickly and efficiently. The process of tracking unused segments ensures optimum savings for the Corporate customer.
- Tully’s Travel leverage our global buying power through GlobalStar in order to obtain the best possible hotel rates, and ensure that all travellers Â stay in approved hotels.
- We have access to more than 180,000 hotel in over 6,000 cities across 149 countries.
- We also have the capability to negotiate with hotels on behalf of our corporate clients. Your appointed account manager will work with you and the vendor in these negotiations.
- When a reservation is made our travel agents will offer the rates from the preferred vendor and those of the GlobalStar’s affiliated service provider, this ensuring you, the corporate client can select the options based on availability, product and price.
- DataStar is Tully’s Travel main reporting tool for corporate clients. It allows for multiple worldwide locations to send data to one centralised point thus enabling analysis of global travel data.
- DataStar is GlobalStar’s proprietary reporting took, delivering data to reduce business travel cost, drive travel policy compliance and improve travel efficiencies.
- The data is easy to manipulate data in a dynamic, graphical interface proving charts and graphs, allowing the possibility to quickly uncover saving opportunities. There is a full suite of reports and ad-hoc reports can also be produced to support today’s modern travel programme.
- DataStar is intuitive, easy to use with flexible drill-down capabilities, dash board views and 24/7 online viewing capabilities. Reports can be downloaded in a number of formats including PDF’s and Excel.
Corporate Client Profiles
- Tully’s Travel build client profiles for all regular corporate travellers.
- Profiles include preference for seat/meal, hotel, car hire etc. It also incorporates all airline and hotel loyalty cards.
- The client’s profile also incorporates corporate ID for management information system reporting and is used to obtain airline and hotel discounts.