Etihad Business Connect is a loyalty program for businesses that rewards both businesses and travellers.
Etihad BusinessConnect is a loyalty programme for businesses.
Setting up an account is simple and easy to manage.
1. Business Travelers sign up to our frequent flyer programme Etihad Guest
2. An administrator sets up a BusinessConnect account
3. Connect your Etihad Guest members to your BusinessConnect account
– It’s free to sign up
– The traveler earns Etihad Guest miles for themselves
– The business earns Etihad Guest miles for your business
– Your appointed administrator can manage your account online
– You have a choice of booking options – etihad.com, Etihad Contact Centre or your appointed Travel Agent
– Redeem miles for flights, upgrades and rewards. Or even convert them into cash via our innovative PointsPay solution.
PLUS: when you sign up to BusinessConnect, your company can earn 5,000 miles as a welcome to the programme. Terms and Conditions apply.
If you work for a small or medium-sized business, here’s a simple and easy way for you and your company to be rewarded. Enroll your company anytime between 14 April and 15 May 2016 to earn 10,000 Etihad Guest bonus miles for you, and 5,000 welcome bonus miles for your company.
To qualify for the bonus miles you must ensure that a minimum of two employees are connected to the new account and at least one of the connected members has to take a flight within 3 months from registration date.
To participate in this offer, all you need to do is sign your company into BusinessConnect via the individual who manages your company travel via www.etihadbusinessconnect.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the company name and your Etihad Guest number.
Earn Miles for your BusinessConnect account with Etihad’s partner airlines
One of the benefits of flying with Etihad Airways is our ever expanding list of partner airlines. Your BusinessConnect account will earn Miles in the following scenarios:
|Airline||You fly on a partner airline, but your flight number begins ‘EY’ (eg: EY4455)||You fly on an Etihad Airways flight, but the flight number begins with a partner code (eg: AB4443)||You fly any partner flight, with no link to Etihad Airways|
|Etihad Regional Airways||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Other airline partners||No||No||No|